In my sermon Sunday, I challenged the congregation to list 20 things they are thankful for. Here is 11-20.
11. The Church – which through its imperfections is the Kingdom of God on earth.
12. Everyone who has supported, prayed for and guided me.
13. Past experiences – which have made me the person I am today.
14. My voice – which enables me to speak.
15. Family – which is more than blood relation.
16. Those who think differently than myself – because their insight expands my mind.
17. Creation – Hopefully we don’t destroy it.
18. A Budget – It greatly reduces my anxiety about money.
19. The Goodness and Grace of God – see Psalm 118
20. Life – I’m so thankful I’m still alive.
What are you Thankful for?